- Special gate valve to connect directly PE/PVC pipes, fully restraint by clamp ring with special interlocking teeth separated from the sailing system. simply removing the clamp ring the model 1300 with sockets for PVC is obtained.
- Perfect tightness on plastic pipe by back seal hydraulically operating and indipendent from mechanical clamping of pipe. special gasket KtW, W270 and eN 681-1 Wa approved.
- Manufactured according to the requirements of EN 1074 and EN 1171 (min. torque strength Class2).
- Body and bonnet high quality ePOXY powder coated (fusion bonded), coating thickness DFt min. 250 micron, zero porosity (tested with 3000v), high impact resistance and cross-linkage according to DIN 30677-2 and DIN 3476.
- Multiple O-Ring spindle sealing system embedded in non-corrosive material to DIN 3547-1 and additional back lip-seal for double security.
- O-Rings changeable under pressure to IsO 7259.
- Non-rising stainless steel spindle (single forged round bar with rolled threading).
- Wedge inside and outside fully rubber vulcanised, with drain hole and special guiding rails to minimize friction.
- Solid flexible wedge nut from corrosion free material.
- Gliding disc on the spindle neck to reduce friction when operating the spindle. From DN 250 and bigger with additional axial roller bearing.
- Bolts protected against corrosion by special resin.
- Protection ring between body and bonnet to reduce risk of damages on the coating due to mechanical impacts during transport, handling and installation.
- Clamp ring with special interlocking teeth.
- Markings following EN 19.
- Manual operation by handwheel, operating cap, extension spindle (underground installation).
Body and bonnet:
Ductile iron eN-gJs-400-15/eN 1563 (former to DIN ggg40)
stainless steel 1.4021/eN IsO 10088 (equivalent to UNI X20Cr13 or aIsI 420)
Ductile iron eN-gJs-400-15/eN 1563 (former to DIN ggg40), ePDM rubber vulcanised, potable water approved
Back lip seal bonnet seal and dust cap:
ePDM rubber, potable water approved
Bonnet allen screws:
steel class 8.8 to eN IsO 898-1, corrosion protected by special seal
Reinforced plastic material
Bolts and washers for compression ring:
stainless steel a2-70 eN IsO 3506