- 6. Hydrants
MOD. 6152 PN 16 / DN 80/100 |
Ductile iron hydrant above ground with No.2 outlets.
MOD. 6153 PN 16 / DN 80/100 |
Ductile iron hydrant above ground with No.3 outlets.
• Proper screwed connection between head and column with prearranged breaking section.
• The breakaway system to avoids the water losses in case of accidental break of hydrant by an impact with separation of hydrant head from its column.
MOD. 6601 DN 80 / h = 460 |
MOD. 6602 DN 80 / h = 700 |
Ductile iron hydrant with bayonet coupling.
• Fire hydrant for underground installation, H1 type (short) and H2 type (long).
• According to the requirements of EN 14339 type B and EN 1074-6.
• Hydrant column and bonnet high quality EPOXY powder coated (fusion bonded), UV deterioration resistant.