- Wafer type for mounting between two counter flanges, with guiding slot at the top and the bottom.
- Design according to the requirements of EN 1074 and certified according to European directive 97/23/CE (PED) by third part organisation (module H).
- Body completely high quality epoxy powder coated (fusion bonded).
- Face-to-face reduced dimensions according to EN 558-1 Series 20 -(former DIN 3202-K1).
- Shut-off system without seat reducing the net flow section.
- Inside fully rubber lined by a sleeve (changeable up to DN 300).
- From DN300 single shaft version hinged into the disc.
- Bearings in self-lubricated material with secondary O-Rings sealing embedded.
- Manual operation by lever (standard equipment up to DN 200) or by gearbox and handwheel (DN>200).
- On request, the valves could be equipped by extension spindle (for underground installation), electric or pneumatic actuators.
All metal, rubber, and coatings used have been designed for contact with water for human consumption, pursuant to the terms of Italian Health Ministry decree n° 174, dated 6/4/2004.