- Body and compression ring high quality epoxy powder coated (fusion bonded), coating thickness DFt min. 250 microns, zero porosity (tested with 3000v), high impact resistance and cross-linkage according to DIN 30677-2 and DIN 3476.
- Perfect tightness by back seal hydraulically operating and independent from mechanical clamping of pipe.
- Special gasket KtW, W270 and eN 681-1 Wa approved.
- New body design with socket according to eN 1452-2.
- Flat rubber gasket sticked on fl ange surface to make more easy assembly and simple dismounting.
- Flange drilling according UNI eN 1092-2 PN 10 and PN 16.
- Rubber spacer bushes on every bolt of compression ring to clamp the joint
Body and compression ring:
Ductile iron eN-gJs-400-15 / eN 1563 (former to DIN ggg40)
Rubber, potable water approved
Bolts and washers for compression ring:
stainless steel a2-70 eN IsO 3506
Rubber spacer bushes:
All metal, rubber, and coatings used have been designed for contact with water for human consumption, pursuant to the terms of Italian Health Ministry decree n° 174, dated 6/4/2004.